Hijab literally means a "Veil", a "Curtain", a Partition" or a "Separation". In Shariah terms Hijab does not just refer to the head covering. It is about covering everything of a woman thus leading to a separation of her beauty from men who are not her Mahrem. This will also include her clothing, they way she smells, the way she talks and the way she walks.
For some strange reason Hijab has been mistaken for the head covering. The head covering is actually the Khimaar.
The History of Hijab, conditions of the Hijab and how to wear the hijab
Detailed discussion the Niqab
- Free mixing
- Plucking Eyebrows
- Removing body hair
- Facial bleaching
- Filing teeth
- Muslim women Cutting hair
- Dyeing Hair
- Sisters Page How to be an ideal Muslim woman
- Benefits of Niqab and
Miracle pregnancy By Oum Hager
- My Niqab story by Sister Tara Blackthorn (17 years old />
- FORFOR ME, NIQAB IS FREEDOM: WHY I
COVER MY FACE
- MUSLIM WOMAN'S STORY by Aliyah
bint Les Yaqub
- My family is against Niqab and call me silly and extreme. What should I say?
- Niqab Page